Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hi! I'm Here Again

Assalamualaikum :D I'm blogging again. Long time no see with my readers. Actually, I have no reader. :D But no problem, I will start write my post and make many people interest with my blog. Currently, I just want to share my knowledge and my exeperience.

First, let me introduce myself. I am Irsyad Hadi Prasetyo. I think you've known my name from my blog's name. But it will make you familiar with my name. Hehehe Ok, I am student of 11th grade in Public Senior High School 4 Malang. And live in Malang City. I will open my door to accept you as my guest in my house. Just call me wkwkwkw

Second, I tell about why I start to write in blog. I have read many of my friend's blog. They write their stories and their experiences on their own blog. So, I feel interesting to share my own story. Furthermore, if my fans miss me, :D they just have to stalk my blog and give their feedback for me. Who knows if my story will inspire them and rich their knowledge. And then, I want to exercise my english abilty by this blog. I know if my abilty of english is poor, but no problem as long as I can learn it. I'm sorry if my grammar is so bad hehehe but, I hope you tell me the correct grammar if my post contains false grammar. Mostly, I will try to write my blog in english. But I will write in bahasa too. Ok, I feel this post become absurd hehehe

Maybe, thats all of my reason I write on blog again. I wish your feedback. With this blog, I wish I would write, write and write. Wish me luck. Thank you and goodbye :)

1 comment: