Friday, March 28, 2014

Placed in Tennessee

     I know it doesn't change. My letter about placement will come soon to me. I believe it. And only Allah and maybe committee know when my placement will be sent to my home. I just can wait and pray for the best.
     About one week ago, my friend in Semarang, had been got a host family in Nashville, Tennesse. She said she get information about placement by email. How relief it is! And she already chat with the host family by email.
     And I've just now heard my friend in Klaten, I won't tell you her name, that she had been received information about the host family. I mean she already know about her placement. She get a host family in State Tennessee.
     I think placement in Tennessee is faster than other state. You know my friends who has got placement that their placement are in Tennessee. Or maybe for another reason why.
     From all this waiting, I say congratulation for my friends who has got the placement. I hope we all can get the placement as soon as possible. :) Allah Bless US! :)

1 comment: